RBF - Beer Collab RBF - Beer Collab

Excellent Job

It takes a lot of work to put all of this together with several flash artists, excellent work.

Cheektoghetto responds:

Thanks, it was REALLY difficult to put together, we're actually working on a sequel to this now :)

-Brand New Song- -Brand New Song-

Excellent work

Very well done. The flash flowed very well, and the music choice was top notch.

However, I agree with the majority of the reviews, it was a tad short, and animating the full song would have made it one of my favorite flashes.

Cheer Up! Cheer Up!

OH GOD YEAH

I was thinking RBF when I saw Cheer Up! The exclimation point really gave it away. When I started to hear Cheer Up it was like, "Somebody fufilled my dream and finally made a flash to an RBF song!" Since RBF is about 75% of my day I couldn't stop diggin this. And the flash was pretty good too! Did the fish justice. Good job.

GunBooster responds:

Apparatly, you never saw "Your GUts, (I Hate 'EM)", by me also.

Teddy Teddy

hmm

This is some pretty messed up stuff you got here, but because of that it's pretty intense, which can be a good thing.

Section 1-36 Section 1-36

dude

this is like something i would expect to see from StrawberryClock

AlbinoClock responds:

I'm in touch with my roots.

The Giraffe Collab The Giraffe Collab

not bad

i loved the music in the part with the poachers, and i can just c people trying to hint at letting people play with their psp.

FatBadger responds:

bird is being ghey by not sharing his psp, giraffe could own that bird.

TLC - Episode 9 TLC - Episode 9

crappy art but

the artwork was crappy but your humor was amazing. the plot was pretty sweet, and the sounds fit perfectly (cept maybe the voices). in short: i loved it.

HandsomeJake responds:

Thanks sooo much for watching/reviewing! I really appreciate it. This is the best one of my cartoons have gone! I'm really excited.

weekly noobs(2)2/15/05 weekly noobs(2)2/15/05

class act bud

hey, nice class act givin good credit to the author of the music u stole for this piece of crap.

dark-shadow666 responds:

its called useing....

FK | Globe II FK | Globe II

and the point?

dont get me wrong, the thing was kinda cool, but it really doesnt qualify as a flash.

Spiderman - Music video Spiderman - Music video

turd of the week

in my opinion this flash is a perfect example of what the turd of the week is.